Euphoria : Shop the look
BY OLIVIA RYAN
Replicate the wardrobe of Jules, Maddy, Cassie, Kat and Lexi.
1 MAR - 2022
Euphoria has defined itself as a formidable trend setting zeitgeist in the fashion world.
By the time season two of the hit HBO series rolled out, after a long, covid-induced hiatus, audiences were beyond hungry for more.While certainly the storyline, drenched with drama and debaucherous themes, is largely to do with audience’s infatuation, the show’s allure is just as much a product of the dynamic ensemble of performances as it is the details.
With hyper-stylised sets, a killer soundtrack, stunning cinematography and makeup that leaves you swooning, the series is truly a treat for the eyes. That’s not to mention the wardrobe, designed by Heidi Bivans, which has served as a mirror to reflect the teenagers’ continual evolution and redefinition of themselves.
Along with her new blunt bob, Jules has shaken up her wardrobe for season two to align with her changing identity. Viewers will remember in the special episode that Jules expressed her desire to reevaluate who she is which is reflected in how her previously candy-hued, e-girl aesthetic has been spliced with darker tones and boyish silhouette.
1. Chloe Puff Backpack, Urban Status
2. Frankie Sheer top, Ambra Maddalena
3. Make It Big Brush-Tip Liquid Liner, Morphe
4. Floral Triangle Hoodie, COME TEES X CONVERSE
5. Carpenter Pant: Pistachio/White Stitch, Dakota 501
6. Fardosa mini dress, AUNE
7. Air Max 95, Nike
8. Infatuation Mini Skirt, Lioness
Cassie’s journey through season two has been intense to say the least. Just like her iconic self-pamper scene, her wardrobe has been fueled by her desire to claw back some control by being primed to perfection, with pastel hues galore, naughties inspired accessories and plenty of pretty little crop tops.
1. Tommy beaded zebra pattern shoulder, STAUD
2. Ribcage Straight Ankle, Levi’s
3. Drawstring Zip Up Jacket, URBAN REVIVO
4. TTYL Sunglasses, QUAY
5. All that Glitters Eyeshadow, M.A.C
6. Faux Mohair Longsleeve Sweater, for Love & Lemons
7. Blue Patent-leather mules, Bottega Veneta
8. White Adeline Top, With Jean
Maddy’s wardrobe has turned a whole lot darker this season as she has been forced to confront some rather confronting truths. Accompanying her largely black wardrobe with pops of coloured swimsuits and singlets in between are her iconic 90’s style makeup and slick, jet- black hair.
1. Air-brush High-Waist Bootcut Legging, Alo Yoga
2. Vinka - Spawn Sparkle Bikini, Triangl
3. Learn French Slip Mini Black Dress, VRG GRL
4. So 90s Matte Revolution Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury
5. White Uplift Heel, Steve Madden
6. Dotted Face Print 00’s Vest Top, Jaded London
7. Chain Strap Shoulder Bag, BY FAR
8. Rye Sequined Dress, The Attico
Kat seems to have found her identity this season, at least in her wardrobe where she is making more bold, yet considered choices. She takes on an eclectic, grunge aesthetic, whether it is juxtaposing chunky chains with little cardigans or classic milkmaid silhouettes with neon, graffiti-esque graphics.
1. Luna Fishnet Tights, Dangerfield
2. Margot printed crepe mini skirt, Reformation
3. Lights out Corset, Free People
4. Black Great White Shoulder Bag, Poppy Lissiman
5. The OG Earrings, Emma Pills
6. Object Long Sleeve Checkerboard Mesh Top, ASOS
7. 90s Kid Single Shadow, MECCA MAX
8. Black Shiloh Boots, rag & bone
We have seen a lot more of Lexi and her preppy, plaid-a-plenty wardrobe this season. She doesn’t shy away from a sweater, blouse or mary-jane, setting her apart from the other girls with her old-timey, but never out-dated style.
1. Checked Cotton-Blend Mini, See by Chloe
2. Floral High Rise Flare Ponte Pant, Glassons
3. Daisy Pendant Necklace, Les Néréides
4. Yellow Bead Embellished Mary Jane Flats, Charles & Keith
5. Embellished Ribbed-Knit Cardigan, GANNI
6. Peter Pan Collar Mini Dress, Miu Miu
7. Light Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt, UNIQLO
8. Collegiate Stripe Sock, Urban Outfitters